June 7, 2014

CYIA is Just Around the Corner!!!!!

LOVING THE NEW SHIRTS!
AWESOME FRIDAY
SHIRT! It's all Celtic,
Lord of the Rings,
and Casting Crowns
"Thrive" all at the
same time!!!!

Christian Youth in Action is just ONE WEEK AWAY!! :)
This is last year's picture, pretty much the most awesome CYIA in the world. So excited to see everyone again this year!




Some prayer requests: 

  • Confidence, not just for me, but for all the students and staff
  • Strength
  • Health
  • The children to be ready to hear
  • That many would be reached
  • Focus
Also, on more of a side note, 
I have been having some personal struggles 
that I am dealing with right now. 
If you could pray for me as I try to work 
though it all and still be focused 
on the reason we are doing this. 


I heard this song on the radio and thought that it is a pretty cool song for CYIA. We are doing something important. The most important.  


“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
{Mathew 16:15}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.