There are 168 hours in a week, about 56 of these should be spent sleeping. I am at Moody 24 hours a week and I spend 20 hours a week at work. This leaves 68 hours of study and free time. This equals approximately 9 hours a day. This does not include travel time, self care, or eating. If we say that I spend 4 hours a day on these activities, that leaves me with about 5 hours a day or 40 hours a week.
This week I started working in a retirement home diner. I
had orientation all day Saturday and I had my first day Monday. I really enjoy
it. Some of the residents are particular, but most are friendly and encouraging
to me on my first day. I can hardly wait until I will know all their names and
be comfortable serving them. The first and second days were amazingly fast, but
that is part of what I liked; no waiting for something to happen is great. It
is also good to get my head out of school and focus on other people’s needs for
a while.My time is precious to me right now. I am so busy and am starting to feel a little overwhelmed. If you remember you could pray for me. It is a huge praise that I got a job even though it is stressful. Please pray that I will be wise with my time and that I will learn a lot. Pray that I will grow in my love and knowledge of the Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment