February 21, 2017

NEVER!

God has a sense of humor. 
Lately I have taken to not saying that I will NEVER do something, because that seems to be just what I will do. 

Things I have said I will never do:
I will not move to a big city
I will not marry a man named Christopher
I will not go to a four year college

And now look at me:
Living in Spokane, WA


Married to my amazing husband Christopher

And in my third year of Moody Bible Institute

God has been taking me on a pretty crazy ride. I cannot complain though. God has given me more than I ever deserve or even knew I wanted. 
Right now I do not know what I am going to do after I finish Moody next spring. I have a few options that I am considering, but I do not know where God is leading me. I am trying to be flexible yet prepared. I am heading in the direction of getting a Masters in Elementary Education after I get done at Moody. But who knows. I am just trying to never say NEVER.

1 comment:

  1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Keep moving, delighting, trusting, acknowledging Him and the road appears out of the fog.

    ReplyDelete

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.