On Wednesday morning all students of Moody Bible Institute-Spokane recieved this email:
"While we will make adjustments to certain program elements of Moody Bible Institute and Moody Theological Seminary, we will unfortunately be closing the Spokane Biblical Studies campus at the end of the 2018 academic year, and offering Spokane students the options of transferring to Chicago or completing their program online."
This is a shocking blow to all of us students. For those of us graduation this May, it is not a huge deal, however, for all the students not graduating this is a massive hurdle. But the people effected the most are the faculty. They almost all, except the few asked to go to Chicago, are unemployed starting June.
Moody Bible Institute - Spokane has been a huge part of my growing into the person that I am now.
For one thing, this is the place that I met my husband.
I have also learned so much, not just from classes, but from fellow students and teachers who have poured into my life.
I will forever look back at this time that I had at Moody Bible Institute - Spokane with joy. These have been some of the best and hardest years of my life. I thank God for this opportunity and look excitedly towards what He has planned next for us.



No comments:
Post a Comment