This week has been our county fair; we have been busy running our puppets/story telling/face painting/ballooning booth. We have the kids come and see a puppet show that presents (or at least alludes) to the gospel, then we have the kid listen to a story (like the wordless book or some other gospel presentation); when they have finished that they get to come over and spin our wheel and get a prize.
Please pray for our director; it is tiring work and not very many people are helping this year so she is doing a lot of work. Please also pray for the workers that are helping, that we will have strength and endurance as well.
Also, there was a little girl that I got to share the gospel with that when I got to the part where I ask if they have ever believed on Jesus before she said she didn't know. I ask her if she wanted to but she wasn't sure so I told her I would talk to her afterwards since she was in a large group of kids, but as soon as I said that the lady that had brought her said that she couldn't let me do that because the girl was a daycare kid and the she did not want to get in trouble; she did say that she was a Christian and that she had been talking to the girl about Jesus before. I finished the story and tried to make sure the girl knew how to believe on Jesus by herself. Please pray that she will understand and that she will choose to believe on Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment