 |
| Next year's schedule |
My friends, at this moment you are reading the 50th post on this page! This last week has been full of lasts. The last day of class, the last paper due, the last test, the last time to see someone for a while. But in light of that I also have some exciting news. I have decided to stay at Moody for another year!
 |
| Packing |
Technically I have decided to stay at Moody for three more years. I want to work towards a communications degree, but they do not offer it in Spokane. Next year I will be back in Spokane then I will be moving to Chicago to finish up, Lord willing. There are many things that are changing. I am packing for the summer in Little Rock. It is so hard to pack, but I think I am finally done. One thing that was super exciting this week is that a friend of mine got married! It was so great to be a part of it. I was able to help with the planning and being in the wedding as a bridesmaid.
 |
| Paul and Lib's wedding |
I leave in less than four days! Thank you everyone for your prayers and support! I am excited to start working.
No comments:
Post a Comment