And I mean literally. When it is about 90 degrees and you are sprinting up a "strenuous" trail, it is strenuous. This was taken before. Wednesday we went hiking at Mt. Nebo state park. We got there around 10am when it was not too hot. (It was still really hot).
If you have not caught on, I like to stand on the edges of cliffs.
Sometimes I like to climb them too
Or sit by them
And sometimes I just have to break dance on them.
Ok, we all know I couldn't do that.
Then what am I doing?
hmmmm...
At the end of August people from all over come and hang glide off this mountain. These are the two places they jump off.
As you can tell, I really wanted to fly too. Maybe someday...
Obviously this week has been full of lots of fun, but there has been lots of work too. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday we attended and observed clubs being done by a few students we trained in June. They did a GREAT job. We were very impressed. There was two groups of teens that each taught two clubs. Over the course of the week we got to see all four clubs. While there were no salvation decisions that we know of, there were definitely seeds planted and I know that the student teachers learned a lot.
TCE 1 is coming up! I have 4 of my 5 lesson plans done and am feeling a lot less stressed. Thank you for your prayers.
This weekend's CYIA was cancelled/postponed due to only having one student signed up. Although this is sad it also freed us up to study this weekend. Also, next week we will be teaching clubs and having this one student learn "on the job" by watching us, getting coached, and then actually teaching.
Prayer for this week:
-Finishing my last TCE lesson
-Getting studied up to teach
-Energy teaching two clubs next week and training a student



No comments:
Post a Comment