| Doodling in class an idea for a"logo" for our band, Ambassador |
This weekend has been a free weekend as we finished TCE 2 and are now transitioning into a new module.
| So tiring |
| So Dirty!! |
This week we will be shifting from teaching kids to training teachers. There will be two classes running at the same time, Dynamics of Teacher training and Instructors of Teachers (IOT). I am enrolled in IOT. We will be learning how to teach TCE 1 (the class that we just did in week one). As they were explaining the different expectations of the classes, I kind of decided that I did not want to take IOT because it sounded hard. Then she read the list of who was in what class, of course I was in IOT. Then I got the paper that had the requirements on it. I had to be 21 years old or older, mature and all this other stuff. Well, I'm not 21 and I don't feel ready to have that much work. I ask the director of CMI why I had been enrolled in IOT, she told me that my state director had requested it. After talking to Lynne (the CMI director) I felt a lot better about it; so I'm gonna do it. It is a two week module and I think the work load will be heavy. Please pray for us this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment