What are you holding onto?
What are you not willing to let Him have?
I wanna go wherever You want me to go.
I wanna do what you want me to do.
If I give it all, I may have nothing.
But You are everything that I need."
-Random thoughts scribbled in my class notes
This has been a long week. I have been doing IOT, it is awesome. I am enjoying it a lot, and I am learning a lot too. We had two practicums this week, one on Tuesday and one Thursday. Tuesday's practicum was a presentation of a demonstration of a memory verse. Confused? Me too. It was pretty cool though. They were grading harder and we had to be more perfect sense we were being the example for others to follow. It was intimidating, but I made it through, and I even got a good grade. Okay, I got 100%. I was amazed. I didn't know that I did THAT well. Thursday we had our presentation of the Wordless Book. I do know that I missed at least one point on it, but I think I did okay. We don't have our grades back for that one yet though. Wednesday I also came down with a cold. I was fine until Friday; Friday was miserable. But Saturday I slept in until 11:30. I did nothing all day (except Skype, talk on the phone, and watch movies) and I am now feeling much better.
This week I have also been trying to figure out what I should be doing after I leave here. I talked to a lady from NYC about the possibility of going there and working with CEF in New York City for 5 weeks. I would be helping teach TCE 1 there. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I am seriously considering it. Please pray that I will know whether I should go or not.
Thank you guys all so much for your prayers and support. If you want to write me a letter, please feel free to do so. Or you can message me through my Facebook Page, Mariah's Adventures at the Children's Ministry Institute.
| the awesome prank that we did |
| One of my awesome packages I got this week |
| My awesome food supply |
| Awesome Movie Night |
I am so glad you like IOT, I know its hard, but its good.
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna be a great instructor of teachers. ;)
You're doing awesome Mariah.
I really like what you said at the beginning, I might quote it sometime.