October 20, 2013

CMI Week 8: Zoo and Science

With only 4 week left of being here, I am already starting to count down the days till I get to go home. I am really going to miss it here, but I am also super excited to be home and see my people back home. I have missed my people the most, then playing music with them comes second.  I miss my instruments too.
This weekend has been so awesome. Yesterday I got to go to the St. Louis Zoo and Science Center. We spent about 4 hours at the zoo and about 45 minutes at the science center. Both were vast and breathtaking. The zoo had so many animals, numerous ones that I had never even heard of before. It took us hours to get through it and we did not even get to all the portions of it. 


Can you find him?

Yes, We have these here in Missouri. 
After the zoo we headed to the science center. I walked in and thought I had died and gone to heaven; it was so amazing! It was all space science and how things worked. I loved it. I ran around and tried to see all that I could, but it was closing in less than an hour and I only got to see part of it, and the sections I did see were hastily rushed though. We are going to try to go back I think. 
This thing was running though a good portion of the Science Center.
I wanted to just sit and watch it, but I didn't have enough time.
Then I got to try out a new place to eat, Steak and Shake. And of course I got a steak burger and a shake. It was really good. We were all so hungry that the food was gone within a few minutes.
Another thing that I have been doing, that has been great fun, has been working on a song. Hunter sent me a song that he wrote, and we are now trying to figure out what else to do with the song. I am really enjoying that.
With only 27 days till I go home, I am excited and nervous. I don't know what I am going to be doing when I get back, but I do know that I will be working with CEF still. Please pray that I will know what to do. 
Thank you everyone who has prayed for me and have been reading my blog. I really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.